Guests can now power cruise the Cape Town waters from fabulous Clifton Beach to False Bay or Langebaan lagoon in world class style and elegance, entertained by the irresistible charm and cuisine offered by The Last Word.
Princess Emma, moored at Africa's most celebrated playground, the V&A Marina, offers a most exclusive travel experience - the latest hidden gem in The Last Word collection.
Princess Emma, an 85 foot (25m) luxury vessel designed for speed cruising, delivers exhilarating performance from twin 2000hp engines maintaining a cruising speed of 27 knots and offers all the lasted navigational and safety equipment with a highly qualified skipper and crew.
Four luxurious en-suite cabins, all independently air-conditioned, accommodate eight guests and the Rosewood finishes in the saloon and dining areas provide gracious luxury and comfort. The wide aft deck offers alfresco dining for eight and the swimming platform provides easy access to the water and for sports equipment. Sunbeds adorn the spacious flybridge and foredeck.
Rates are per day for the entire boat including an overnight stay and are fully inclusive of meals and include an excursion of 25 nautical miles from the Marina.
* 4 cabins - 2 x king bedded, 2 x twin bedded
* All cabins en-suite
* Air-conditioned cabins
* TV's and PVR's for Satellite TV
* DVD library
* Saloon and dining area
* Outside dining area
* Sea-doo Jet ski
* 4m tender boat for ferrying
* Life jackets and all emergency equipment
* Non slip surfaces and teak decking
* Raised and extended stainless steel safety rails
* Safety glass throughout
* Engine room has latest in sound-deadening materials
* Silenced exhaust system
* Full fitted kitchen (galley) area
* Exquisite interior decor and tasteful finishes